domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

Night

I choose the night because is the moment of the day in which I am more relaxed. The night is quiet and I can feel the silence. I can be alone with myself. Also, at night I do different things such as watching TV, spending time with my family, surfing the internet and listening to music. In this part of the day is when there are colder and I love feeling cold. Also, and this is the most important thing, I can be at home where I sleep or just take a break, and I love that. I love the night.

Reflection:
I think that it is a very good paragraph in terms of ideas's order and grammar. But also it is a basic paragraph and the vocabulary doesn't have much difficult.
It is pretty good for being the first paragraph.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario