martes, 16 de diciembre de 2014

Oktapodi

This story is about two octopuses that lived in a really bored fish tank. But it didn’t matter for them because the only important thing was the love that they had each other.

One day, a thin man visited the fish store in which the octopuses were. This man needed one of two octopuses, so he bought it. The fish store’s worker took the pink octopus with a yellow glove, weighed it, and finally he gave it to the man.

In this moment the orange octopus feels completely sad and it was afraid because he thought that his lovely girlfriend wasn’t with him never again.

The man left the place with the octopus and got into the car, and all that it had been watched for the orange octopus. He refused to lose his girlfriend, and he decided to get out of the fins tank and follow the car to save his girlfriend.

The orange octopus clung strongly to the back of the car and for the next minutes he fought in different ways with the man who tries to fight and drive the car at the same time. To each instant, the man was angrier until inadvertently strikes a cement railing.

While the man was unconscious from a blow to his head, the octopuses escaped. When the man woke could see them running away from him, so he started to chase them in his car. Octopuses jumped and swam in the pools of houses down the street trying to reach the sea.

Octopuses were a leap of their liberty but the man managed to catch them. He fought hitting them against the roof of the car and they defended themselves by throwing ink. Suddenly, the man lost octopuses because they became entangled with a clothes line. This man was so angry that he did not realize that the street was coming to an end. Finally he fell to the sea with his car.


Octopuses that were still in the clothes line could be together again but a seagull arrived and took the orange octopus taking him away. The purple octopus could not allow it, so she held onto the balconies of the houses, took impulse to follow and went to rescue her beloved boyfriend...

Reflection:

It was very fun to write about this story but it wasn't easy too. When I watched the video I thought: "I can´t describe and narrate it. It's impossible!" But finally, I can do it. I had many problems to order the ideas in my mind because I knew what I had to write but I didn't know how I had to write it. The vocabulary was another problem for me. I wanted to use more complicated words to extend my own vocabulary. I think that I used the correct words. 

I really love redact this story, and I really love the octopuses too. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario