martes, 16 de diciembre de 2014

The Holiday In The Year That I Most Like Is Christmas


Christmas is a very special day for me. I never celebrate this holiday with my family. When I think about that, I fell really sad. I have only had one Christmas in my life, and it is a very nice memory. That day was beautiful with colors and lights everywhere, and I had a really good time with my friends. I like Christmas because the date remind me that day. When Christmas is soon, all love, peace, and happiness that I feel is extremely comfortable. Although Christmas is on summer in Chile, and I hate summer, it is still my favorite holiday. I do not like for gifts, I love Christmas for its beauty, and all kinds of good feelings that it produces. Christmas is the best day of the year for me.

Reflection:

It was not difficult for me to choose this theme because it is something that I feel and it's easy for me to explain my feelings. My problem was that I had many ideas and I didn't know specifically what I had to use, and because of that I made many mistakes in grammar and writing. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario