domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

Sister


I want to talk about my big sister. Her name is Alejandra, but I call her: Janny. She is overweight and tall but she is very good-looking and she knows that. She is in her 30s but she feels like a teenager. She has round and brown eyes. She has long, wavy and brown hair not so different from me, except for the color. Her skin is tanned for the sun. She has many freckles and moles more than me. Her smile is very beautiful. I love it when she smiles.

In terms of personality, my sister is extremely affectionate because she gives many hugs and kisses to me and her children all the time. She makes plans very quickly to solve day-to-day problems and that is a proof of  her cleverness and intelligence. When I left the house of my parents, she was the first person who offered me a place to live, so I think she’s too generous. Also she is estremely honest. She never lies to me and doesn’t hide the truth. She is very loyal. I can't remember one occasion in which she has betrayed me.  Little things can affect her so much and that makes her very sensitive. And finally I think that she is a humorous person. She can make laugh her friends and her family all the time.

Reflection:
Well, this is my descriptive writing. Before this class, I didn't know how to describe a person. I describe in the basic form without many details but now I pay attention to everything around me. 
I really love writing and learn this helps me so much.  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario